New purple BIS card

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,551 times. The last Post () by pandalaband.

• i am having problems with ne purple bis card 42800 oscam see the card and reads entitilements but opens nothink can anyone help please has been doing my head in

this is answer to ecm
    (0500&042800/0000/0132/3A:3288): not found (237 ms) by biss (key to use is not the current

[reader]
    label = Biss
    description = Biss
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 1
    cacheex = 1
    cacheex_maxhop = 4
    caid = 0500
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    cardmhz = 500
    ident = 0500:042800
    dropbadcws = 1
    group = 2
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1

thanks for any help inadvance

• Try using "42800" instead of 042800".

Or simply try this:

label = Top Slot
    description = BIS
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0500
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    cardmhz = 357
    ident = 0500:42800
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2

Sairze

• Hi,

If your card is a new one the ident is changed, try 0500:042830 but be carefull those card are reported to be very sensitive to card sharing.
    So it is better to check the OScam log when you insert the card to see which ident it has.

Pr3

• Hi,

If your card is a new one the ident is changed, try 0500:042830 but be carefull those card are reported to be very sensitive to card sharing.
    So it is better to check the OScam log when you insert the card to see which ident it has.

Pr3

I can't see the ident card
    where to check?
    On syslog i see nothing

• Now 1 entitlment but all black
    Wich channel for update suggest?
    Ab1 abmoteurs or other?

A bit more info about your setup might not go amiss here, as well as some config files - you might have the card working, but there are other parts in the works that need to be correct.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• A bit more info about your setup might not go amiss here, as well as some config files - you might have the card working, but there are other parts in the works that need to be correct.

Here my config

Thanks

• looks ok to me apart from;
    ident = 0500:42800 i would change to ident = 0500:042800
    I see no reason to get rid of the 0 if it is part of the ident - never tried it without the 0 but it certainly would not cause a problem if the 0 was there.

Also have a look at your logs when you are trying to access a channel and post them here. Is it saying the channel isnt subscribed etc? - now you have woken up the card you should be able to safely remove the '1' from the end of your oscam.dvbapi entry

also you set boxtype to PC - I take it you are on a receiver rather than a PC considering you are using dvbapi?

• Entitlement said "0500:042820"
    Wich provider is?Wich channels?

try changing every 042800 entry in your configs to 042820

But I am still not sure about your setup - I did ask - it might help me or someone else help solve your issues if we knew a tad more.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!