S10 openbox freezing

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,198 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi can anyone give me some pointers on my openbox s10 (not clone)
    Ive have got the cc working but after about 15 mins on it will freeze on $ channels
    the only way to get it on $ channels is to reboot , it will still show fta channels .
    isit a slow server (external) or maybe firmware
    I have upgraded the firmware to anonymouSX V2:0481CMT
    does anyone know of issues with the firmware if so any pointers for a better one
    Im using MGCand
    thx for your time
    Davey

• It can be the firmware the ethernet port or the box overheating, more than likely its the cline you are using sometimes unplugging the ethernet out the back of the box then plugging it back in fixes the freezing. hope this helps Dazzza

• hi, openboxes don`t have problems like this normally.
    try diferent firms
    if its the serverside you can sort out if you use the c-line in another box if you have
    if its really the box, well just buy another one
    they are so cheap now
    but normally openbox is a very solid box.
    hope it helps
    cheers
    el pirate

• Hi ive changed firmware several differnt types and it will do it from cold so i think i can rule them out
    possible the server, could do with a test one just to see if it will stay on more 20-30 mins without freezing
    if it freezes and i go from a $ channel the fta comes on no problems but have to switch off / on to get $ channel back on
    anyone have a pointer to test mine out for 30 mins
    i know this is asking a bit much but dont want to buy a new box if its not broke,
    im in spain amnd they cost twice as much
    thx again for any help

• If the box needs a reboot to sort the problem then it's not the server, I would guess mgcamd is the problem, I've seen many posts with problems with it on openboxes, especially if the share is from a CSP server
    CCcam works fine on the openbox so try that

• I agree upload your cccam line to your box and if you keep an eye on it in the menu/network/cccam you will see if its active, if thats does not sort it try a different network cable and check router settings to see if anything is blocking you there.

• ¿after reading from first post it seems that you only have one server line ¿ is this correct??
    get yourself another server line to rule out many possibilities.
    you say in Spain ,they are twice as much??
    I´m in Spain and haven´t ever noticed this with any hardware.
    As pirate says( he also lives in Spain) they are very cheap boxes and there are so many flooding the market nowadays that yopu are really spoilt for choice...
    check out the sponsor´s page for a better idea,although logistics would be more costly...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!