smartreader / omnikey 3121 oscam, help + ubuntu help..

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,360 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• i have uk card running on smartreader and want a jsc card running with omnikey 3121 usb ,, in linux ubuntu..!

i have just bought the omniley 3121 reader and have had my smartreader running spot on with these setting,
    [reader]
    label = uk
    description = ***uk
    protocol = smartreader
    device = 001:002
    caid 09*3
    ecmwhitelist = blahh blahh
    detect = cd
    mhz = 480
    cardmhz = 500
    ident 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm - unknown = 1
    blockemm - g = 1
    lb-weight = 101

thats working spot on with smartreader now i want to add jsc card with omnikey ...
    also if i add the omnikey 3121 to the usb,, need to obviously find out what usb its using,! so could do with info on that then plus how to add the omnikey and download drivers to add to linux unbuntu,!

and new details on new reader thanks anyone who can help cheers

• No drivers are required as far as I know
    Lsusb will tell you which usb port your device is connected to

Your reader will end up being something like -

[reader]
    label = uk
    description = ***uk
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 000:000
    caid 09*3
    ecmwhitelist = blahh blahh
    detect = cd
    mhz = 480
    cardmhz = 500
    ident 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm - unknown = 1
    blockemm - g = 1
    lb-weight = 101

I think you either use detect or the device id, I don't think both are necessary?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!