Viasat help for oscam

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,820 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Ya i know what you mean but I was playing around with that viasat user account do please ignore that if it doesn't look right, I have all the other cards working fine but going on the last post of configs I'm a bit lost. Should I change readers for me to access the viasat card because i can't get any good ecms through the smargo

• Think gav99 was suggesting configs if your card is in the reader of a receiver - you need to change protocol to suit how your card is being read.

Also - I think you forgot to answer my question about what locals you have?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I have Sly uk, Sly Italia,Aljazeera,Tring and hopefully viasat if i can get it going, I have it in a server through a usb hub and the version of oscam is OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #7180. Do you know of any solution to solve my problem, i was thinking of putting it into a different type of reader and see if that helps, otherwise im in a real pickle

• I have Sly uk, Sly Italia,Aljazeera,Tring and hopefully viasat if i can get it going, I have it in a server through a usb hub and the version of oscam is OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #7180. Do you know of any solution to solve my problem, i was thinking of putting it into a different type of reader and see if that helps, otherwise im in a real pickle

Just seems strange that anyone would spend what appears to be well over £1000 (more like £1.5K) in cards, maybe it is just me but I thought that is why people cardshare, to help reduce costs.

• I would appreciate some help on my situation that I started this post on which was a viasat problem, did anyone ever get it working with an omnikey reader in oscam

• I would appreciate some help on my situation that I started this post on which was a viasat problem, did anyone ever get it working with an omnikey reader in oscam

This forum is for hobbyists, and without you being clear and avoiding responding to the questions I am asking about your setup, I doubt you will get too much help. Fact of the matter is you have 5 locals - you have 30 user groups and you are avoiding the questions I am asking. I am sure there are 1 or 2 people out there who have 5 locals and are not acting with commercial intentions, but you have not given me any reassurances or explanation of your setup to be confident you fall into this group, and we are entirely entitled to question your setup.

• Anyway - surely your clients can wait a bit longer - I mean they already have the Bronze, Silver and Gold packages - maybe you will have to put your Platinum package on hold until you can get your Viasat card working...

Bit steep the Bronze package mind you, I mean 850 Euros installation and 15 euros a week for a JSC sports card (or should I say service)????

Poor landlords will have to put up the price of their Guinness by a fair bit to cover that!

• Well firstly i honetly never understood what you meant on my setup but i do now, in relation to the number of user groups the answer is simply that i copied and pasted them so there is nothing wrong with doing that. I dont mind answering any questions if they are made clear to me so forgive me if i miss understood you but at least let me answer your questions before you start posting lies

• Robert I don't post lies - there are ways and means to find out information if one leaves enough footprints. Unfortunately for yourself there is an agreement amongst the staff at linuxsat-support that you have far reaching commercial interests and this is not a hobby for yourself. Rather than carry on beating around the bush - Based on your name, Your location, and your setup and reaction to my questioning, and also other members expressing concern about your 5 locals which are worth thousands of euros a year in subs, it led me to

Code
    http://www.plasmasports.co.uk

and other connected domains with operations in the UK as well.

Now if I am not mistaken - this is your operation.

As I said before - this is a hobbyist forum, and this is not a hobby for you.

• master G

Set the Label from Viasat OSCam to Nagra Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!