pltv

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,188 times. The last Post () by acco.

• working fine here on me VU+
    you may need the constant.cw or is it ROM120.bin file that also go's in the same dir as your SoftCam.Key file

• working fine here on me VU+
    you may need the constant.cw or is it ROM120.bin file that also go's in the same dir as your SoftCam.Key file

I think what you explained here might be the reason am never lucky to watch this on my ultimo as I only update SoftCam.Key..Never heard of ROM120.bin...
    How do I go about that... I even installed the said SatAngel,yet no luck.
    Thanks for the guide.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• Noticed I was getting a few more thanks the last week on the above file & wondered why, so off I went & turned my dish to 10e and to my surprise I wasn't getting a signal on pltv. Turns out the Inverto Ultra dual lnb I got about 18 months ago is starting to fail on certain frequency's :(
    The good thing is I now know the reason why the thanks, so a new LNB is on order and while I was at that I updated the file above, so things become a lot clearer.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!