Satellite-TV-thief-sold-illegal-subscriptions

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,826 times. The last Post () by kemestri.

• good quality 2.4 meter dish here in spain about 850 euros including stand and lnb. as many expats have returned to the uk and the security of the benifit system there are now quite a few secondhand 2.4 dishes around, usually €250 - €350. all you have to do is get it back to the uk.

• good quality 2.4 meter dish here in spain about 850 euros including stand and lnb. as many expats have returned to the uk and the security of the benifit system there are now quite a few secondhand 2.4 dishes around, usually €250 - €350. all you have to do is get it back to the uk.

only problem with that is with a 2.40cm if it rains you lose signal unfortunately, Ideally you want a 3Metre one, but its way too much money for a lump of metal lol.

• Really that is interesting can you recommend a shipper i would be intersted in getting one, a little off topic i can get adsports on my duo with my 1.8 channel master here in the South West but it disappears in the rain

good quality 2.4 meter dish here in spain about 850 euros including stand and lnb. as many expats have returned to the uk and the security of the benifit system there are now quite a few secondhand 2.4 dishes around, usually €250 - €350. all you have to do is get it back to the uk.

• Really that is interesting can you recommend a shipper i would be intersted in getting one, a little off topic i can get adsports on my duo with my 1.8 channel master here in the South West but it disappears in the rain

thats interesting... what sort of signal levels do you get? might be worth investing in a 2.40cm after all, I was always told that I'd need a 3M for good signal in all weather.

• The max ive seen is 42% but adsports 8 is watchable at 35% its currently at 39% and perfect it tends to come in around 3.30pm but i guess it would be improved with a 2.4m i also use an inverto black ultra lnb,i actually think i could get a better signal as it the skew is optimized more for 28.2e

• the famaval 2.4 meter dish which is sold here does have the capablity of being extended to 3.1m. the extender panels are also about €250.
    the important thing to bear in mind whilst contemplating the financial outley is this year is the 3rd and final year that admc have the rights to the prem games.
    therefore the situation may change next season.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!