Satellite-TV-thief-sold-illegal-subscriptions

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,825 times. The last Post () by kemestri.

• think they got the technical facts of this wrong - just looks like a payserver to me - Huge trampoline size dish? no clear shot of it, and to say he was relaying the signal and people were using satellite dishes to receive a signal relayed terrestrially? Did he have his own personal satellite?:snicker:

talk about sensationalised journalism produced so that the masses can understand....

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• And total different Numbers compared to the other person/people that Ten posted a few weeks!

£10k vs £1 million = 8months vs 6months (both suspended)

The Law is an ****

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• sure your right about being a cs, but also sounds very similar to the many re-broadcast systems here in spain. the sly uk package is received with a large 2.4 dish and re-broadcast either via microwave link or in 13ghz band. of course these systems are line of sight .

• sure your right about being a cs, but also sounds very similar to the many re-broadcast systems here in spain. the sly uk package is received with a large 2.4 dish and re-broadcast either via microwave link or in 13ghz band. of course these systems are line of sight .

doubt very much that this was being used here - looks like a house on an estate - can barely see the top of the dish over the roof!

• yes in spain is for bbc itv...ect not verry clear picture and expensive ......

• Either way i think he got of lightly and not really much of a deterrent for scumbag payservers

• yes in spain is for bbc itv...ect not verry clear picture and expensive ......

My folks were paying 20€ a month using irxxxx card in Alicante area..but that was some years ago,,,
    as needing bigger than a 1.90 dish but not willing to pay local council for the "permission on their own land" ..

• Its not simply a cardshare peers like myself offer a simple cardshare,its a payserver offering sly to customers for a fee and probably not even using his own cards

If that's not simply a cs then how the hell does it work? :feel_good:

• Its not simply a cardshare peers like myself offer a simple cardshare,its a payserver offering sly to customers for a fee and probably not even using his own cards

Oh I know it's a payserver. I'm just saying it's still only a cardshare, the article seems so misleading.

• This guy was a full on scumbag payserver - compare this with the case that was posted on here a couple of weeks ago from Truro - there seems a big difference in the extent but not in the punishment. I am not even sure if the guys from Truro were payservers in the sense that we understand them, more a friends and family operation.

• One question that has not answered why on earth do they need such a large dish if they where only selling sly i would bet they where offering other packages too which makes the punishment even softer

• If he had adsports open i want to know how that`s one package i would really love

by the angle of what I can see from this "trampoline size" dish I say its pointing at Abu Dhabi on 26E, I think the daily Mail just didn't do their research too well lol

• dish that size? if you look at the at the top of it and the *** dish at the front of the house they look roughly to be pointing in the same directions so I assume it must be for adsports! in london area you can pick it up with a 2.40cm/3m prime focus dish.

• perhaps his dish will end up on fleabay i want it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!