Open box s16 so frustrating

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 539 times. The last Post () by travisnj.

• Ive spent all night setting up this openbox S16 what a pain in the ss, I tried the convert a enigma 2 channel list with seteditH100 down to the letter on the tutorial of here all seemed fine but at the last hurdle it just would not load the saved udf abs file.

3 Hours it took me to do it manually I then had trouble opening some channels as a client of my small server in the other room so I started again and re-flashed the box with the firmware posted on here off alibama I think it is.

And guess what the scrambled channels still wont open I can get all the movies to open but no sports and kids WHY I WONDER ?

Has someone got on of these boxes set up and running caould you please dump your image Id appreciate it Im knackerd and totally pished off.

I can do most boxes from start to finish in about 30 mins this is just a Nightmare I really hate it lol serious £60 down the gutter as I can see it going of the wall soon.

RANT OVER DONT BUY ONE OF THESE BOXES YOU WILL REGRET IT

• I too have experienced the SAME ISSUE.

I have never seen a box with soooooooooooooo many basic items NON-WORKING..

I have tried to use Alieditor even with this box and it will update and then reboot loop...

So, I had to manually enter every single satellite on the belt, then beacon each, scan each and then setup from there...

What's even worse is that I am a BUD user and need motorized, enable that and you cannot edit any satellite that you have configured and the box will not FTA at all with Motorized enabled.

I absolutely LOVE the picture quality, I have not seen better.... BUT, the developers broke a menu and configuration of the S9HD, Newcamd, DHCP and Motorized DO NOT WORK as of the latest FW released on Sept. 14th 2012...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!