Astra 3B At 23.5E oN VU+ uno

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,554 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Hi guys iam having a major problem finding Astra 3B on 23.5E on my Vu.Done a rescan uploaded new .xml sat file but still cannot find sat?

It does not even show up on the display?

Only 3A/1E/1G.

Plugged my old spiderbox in and the sat is working with that and a pretty good signal.

The sat iam wanting is Satelite BG.

• Are you sure you are not receiving this sat?

It does not even show up on the display?

Only 3A/1E/1G.

Doesn't mean a thing - this is just what is written the XML - 3A probably means 3A and 3B.

Have you tried to install one of the many channel lists (settings) that are out there rather than doing a scan?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Not tried any other channel list just a scan.

All other sats ok

I can get 11895v onwards but not 11798h and 11817v these are the only ones missing.

Very strange?

Spiderbox still able to tune these frequencies though?

Can anyone recommend a channel list fot my vu+uno

• channel lists are usually in the addon feeds of most images - also if you have installed an addons panel such as TSpanel then you can install them from there - the list you need will depend on your setup, but the most up to date at the moment is the Vhannibal

VHANNIBAL E2 SETTINGS 2 + DTT

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• make sure you have a accurate satellites.xml file.

go here to create one and select "active" transponders only

Code
    www.satellites-xml.org

also make sure if you are using the latest drivers you have also updated the FPGA as this is a critical update for the tuners of the Uno and Ultimo.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!