openbox s11 as server

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 628 times. The last Post () by rami.

• hi all i have set up my openbox s11 as a server for sly uk to serve a 4 family members but i set it up the other day and when i put the n line into there box the picture glitched every couple of minute and when i got home i noticed that my own box with the card in it was doing the exact same thing even though it had the card in it? any ideas what i'm doing wrong?thanks in advance everyone .

• Remove the peers and see if it still does it. Maybe the ethernet or cpu that the openbox uses can't keep up with the requests.

If it stops glitching, add one line at a time and see what happens. I'm guessing the box can't keep up.

Maybe better to get a cheapo DM500 to use as a server, it doesn't have to be a HD one, as all it will be doing is serving ecms.

Once setup you can then connect all your openboxes to it.

Nano

• i only had 1 line working on the box at the time but my internet has been cutting off a quite a bit as well and was off for 3 days but all seems to be working now so i'll have to try it again to see if maybe the internet was to blame.

• The internet would not cause your own box to glitch. I can watch my local card quite happily when my internet goes down.

Nano

• hi,the s11..ect is not good for server , the best option nano give to you use dm 500 reader oscam only an make n line to your family . and you .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!