Openbox S10 GUI v2 by AnonymouSX

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,820 times. The last Post () by sebomaster.

• Please see post 3 use at your own risk....

All credit to AnonymouSX

This Now Seems To Work Also On Openbox S9 / S11 Also If You Restore The Default Setting First Clone.

I do not own an openbox so am unable to comment or offer any suppot in related to this.

For Clone Openbox/***box S10 CCCAM SOftcam Mediaplayer Mkv AVI VOB ect. support
    New GUI menu Red Version with Clone TimeBomb Disabled and some other fix.
    This Version Make the Original Openbox Firmware cheaper Welcome In 2012.
    Version AnonymouSX V2 FOR S10.
    Fixed by anonymouSX 02 feb 2011
    Fixed Timebomb kill clone
    Id detection fixed
    Reboot probleme fixed
    Cccam lag freeze Fixed
    Standby Freeze issue Fixed.
    Power on Message on Display Changed

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• AnonymouSX firmware is dangerous and wouldnt touch it with a barge poll ,,, its caused so many boxs to fail the timebomb he has removed or so he says has caused so many problem i would steer as far and wide clear from any.AnonymouSX firmware,

• I have my OpenBox S9 ru7nning "HDS2_S9_by_anonymouSX " for about 6 months & it is by far the best firmware for my box & I have never had trouble with it. My box is a clone but I have never got the clone warning on "HDS2_S9_by_anonymouSX" firmware. I have not tried the firmware in this post YET but I would deffo not write off anonymouSX firmware because as mentioned above, some of us have clone box's & have very few choices..

Few question I have before I flash,
    1.. Is this the old version from earlier in the year or an updated version? The old version of this firmware did not work on my S9
    2.. has this firmware got the 3 Column channel menu? If so I will give it a miss because It is too hard to read full channel names..

Thanks..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• if you aren't into hacking,the manhattan rs 1933 firmware runs on my s10 with prot ic disabled,but the front panel doesn't work.
    No ethernet or softcam support,but it has the signal beep function for dish aiming that I use all the time.
    I never tried it on a clone s9 since I don't have one.

• ok,i tryed this in my s10 and you cant put the box on standby so no standby fix and i got no signal om the bbc channels had to turn over then turn back

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!