hi all gigablue support

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,039 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• hi all im wondering if theres any chance linuxsat can make a section in ts-panel for these boxes
    where we can download channel lists and softcams with out any problems.

is there a way to get ts-panel to work on these boxes.

would be a great idea if you can as it would save a lot of time setting them up

install the image install tspanel and ya laughing

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

• all channel lists ( bouquets ) and plugins that work on other e2 receivers will work on these, except where hardware differences and image differences come into play.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• TS Panel works on Gigas just as it does on any E2 box.

Not that I use it (though did install to try it once), as I'm perfectly capable of manually installing any plugins I need.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2

• TSPanel is a good plugin, sometimes I just browse through to see what plugins are out there and its reduces the learning curve for new users, when they are trying to get thier head around a multitude of things also makes some jobs quicker and easier, like installing the latest boquets etc etc

It serves a purpose and is a job well done imo.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!