What do you think is missing

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 458 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Merely for interest, more than anything -

What plugin/functionality do you think is missing from your enigma2 box (within reason), maybe its that little thing that you can't do directly from your box and which just agitiates you a little bit each time you have to do it... Answers below -

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• within reason lol

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• ok lol just love navix its awsome.. was going to buy a apple tv or boxee for it

some excellent plugins for xbmc

RESPECT OTHER PEER, PUT ALWAYS A FTA CHANNEL WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1438883374.png

• Its not totally out the question though, i mean xbmc and enigma both run python and are both linux and c based programs, might prove tricky to get them running together or same box without issue.

Without the navix isnt this in essence, what the Uno and Duo two will be very close too?

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!