help please? openbox as cardreader on pc sever

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,184 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• let me start of first by saying hi to everyone. ok this is my problem i'm new to this and i'll explain as best as possible .ok i have setup my pc on ubuntu server and installed cccam2.1.3 and oscam from the tut in the stickie. thats is as far as i have got so i want to use my openbox s11 as my card reader or share the nline from it to my oscam or cccam so i can set it up for my clients. i have 5 friends i want to hook up to it (its my own card) but the openbox s11 was very glitchy on my box when i share it with my friend to test and his box was glitchy too so thats why i want to set up the openbox as card reader.where to i go or start from here?

• My advice would be to try to fix/resolve the any issues/misconfiguration on your ubuntu server, rather than using the openbox to read it.

If you do opt to take this route, then please advise
    What version of ubuntu are you running?
    What is the spec of the machine (this shouldnt be causing a problem, but just to be sure).
    What local are you running?
    Also post your configs from oscam?

Seems a lot to ask but helps to rule out possible issues.

You could of course continue as you planned, up to you, its your setup :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• i thought openbox was client only ? i dont own one so cant be 100% sure !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Think you might be right there, im not 100% either though.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• machine spec is 2.4 ghz 4gb ram i'm running ubuntu 12.??? lts server .no i haven't set up anything other that the server and installed oscam and cccam 2.1.3 for the tutial on here . i'll explain a bit better i have server and all in stalled and port opened on my router and no-ip duc and host istalled . so what i'm asking how do i go about setting up cccam and oscamto read the card from my openbox so i can setup clines or nlines. yes the open box can act as newcamd server but only can use 1 line as it freezes alot thats why i set up my server.so i'm looking a step by instruction to setup my openbox as my cardreader for the server or to use the openbox to send nline to server so i can then share it to friends.thanks in advance

• also is it possible to put my nline in cccam or oscam and put in as hop2 and then reshare it to my friends or is there a way to use the openbox setup to server to read my card from my box so i can the share?

• Create a Newcamd client on the openbox and give a N line to CCcam on your Ubuntu server
    But I would advise you to get a smargo or omnikey cardreader because the openbox makes a shite cardreader/server ;-)

• Create a Newcamd client on the openbox and give a N line to CCcam on your Ubuntu server
    But I would advise you to get a smargo or omnikey cardreader because the openbox makes a shite cardreader/server ;-)

Do as sync says mate and get yourself an omnikey(about£10) or smargo(about£20) !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• add an N Line to your CCcam.cfg file which you can find trough /var/etc ¬
    you will need an FTP program like Filezilla or winscp !

CLICK HERE

• still can't get this to work lol . i've tried put in my nline from opnebox but its picking it up when i log into cccam or oscam .do you where i'm going wrong?

• For your needs, id say omnikey - cheaper, easier to setup and 'they' say that it gives faster ecm times.

BpGgW.jpg

• i must going wrong somewhere but i don't know where to go to add my nline from my openbox and there where or how to add clines for my friends to use? this has left me really puzzled lol it seems i had no problem setting up the server but the bit i'm finding hard is where to add my nline and how to add it and then where to go and how to add clines for my clients to use?

• put f lines in your cccam.cfg file on your server that allows your friends to connect wit there c lines in there cccam.cfg !
    Add N line to your cccam.cfg so cccam can connect to card in openbox !

click the big green link below for a tutorial !

THE-BASICS-EXPLAINED

• at the bottom of the cccam.cfg i put my nline like this and do i put my flines like this?
    SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME : yourchoice
    WEBINFO PASSWORD : yourchoice
    TELNETINFO USERNAME : yourchoice
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD : yourchoice
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME : 3
    #OSD USERNAME : yourchoice
    #OSD PASSWORD : yourchoice
    OSD PORT : 80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : no
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    DISABLE EMM : no
    EXTRA EMM LEVEL : no
    MINI OSD : yes
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    #MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
    #LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt

N: myserver.no-ip.org 13000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    F: user password

is this the correct way to add my N:line then my f:lines for my users to connect?

i take it that i don't need to use oscam ?

• Change the N line to the local ip of the server/openbox
    See the example below and change to suit

N: myserver.no-ip.org 13000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

N: 192.168.1.10 13000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!