how to install 1channel

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,393 times. The last Post () by master G.

• i have the 1.02 version of 1channel installed when i dwnload addon it was a ipk file so just install from panel, but the new versions on here have loads of different files in the folder like .py .pyc i tryed to ftp them and over write the files in my image but wen i restart box then hit green button it says 1channel has been removed, how do u do it.
    dreamuser

• Morning,

When changing versions of 1channel on my receiver i always un-install/delete all references of the previous version and reboot!

Then grab the 1channel version you want either from TSPANEL or grab the ipk from OE2 plugins within Forum

Ftp the ipk file to /tmp on you receiver

From the receiver do:

Go into Menu -> Settings -> Software Management -> Local Extension install -> Install Extension - -> Internal Flash> Confirm the
    installation of 1channel.ipk

File should go off and install....you may need to reboot after installation!

Hope it helps? Post back if any problems

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Official Post

To use the latest version ftp to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/
    Delete existing 1channel folder and replace with the new complete folder. On images execpt vix the supplied python subprocess file is required in usr/lib/python2.6 or 2.7 depending on oe of image. Once all files are in place hard reboot machine & plugin will be available. The python subprocess file can also be installed via your images packet manager if required.

The is a 17 page thread on this subject already, if any more problems please ask there, this thread is now closed.
    [h=1]1 Channel Video On Demand Plugin for 1000's movies Support[/h]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!