Qbox Mini HD - Configure

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,258 times. The last Post () by cappilio.

• Ok Firstly sorry for any typo's its early and iv been banging my head on this qbox for a good few hours.

Im new to this and dont know my problem which makes it difficult to search (so sorry in advanced)

I have a Qbox Mini HD

I have flashed the Qbox with the image "Roy Image BKP QBOXHDMINI 19.12.2011"
    this image already has Oscam on it.

I converted my N line i previously used on my dreambox with this tool "http://linuxsat-support.com/oscam-tools/2569-cccam-oscam-converter-latest-version.html" "please note i selected both old and new style tick box"

I converted my nline and saved it to my computer directly from the software.

I then uploaded this and replaced server.config on my qbox.
    unfortunately im still un-able to view my cardshare

Can anyone tell me what else i need to edit since im obviously missing something, at a guess i think theres a few more files like user.config etc that need to be edited.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Cappilio

• have you the oscam server config correct ?,
    navigate to var/oscam/conf/oscam server, delete every thing that might be in there and then insert your n line converted as oscam conf, delite all the # you have in front of each line of text, and see if it works

• Thanks for your reply the config.server is a fresh copy created by the conversion tool.

I put in my nline then it converted it and provided me with the file.

I then dropped this via FTP onto the qbox in place of the original config.server

I then rebooted the box and navigated to an encrypted Chanel and nothing.

However when I start my qbox up I'm doing nothing else but pointing it at channels I just saw on a search something interesting. Do I have to start Oscam from the qbox. I assumed it would be running as soon as the box booted

• when its running ok you will get a green flash on the led on front box, if its decoding ok, every few seconds, have you installed channel lists ?
    have you installed the oscam simple panel, from there you can start / stop and see whats going on with connection

• I just doubled checked Softpannel , Oscam is 100% Runnning. so now im even more confused.

i have posted my configs below can you please take a look

my configs currently in use are below;

Oscam.user

Oscam.services

Oscam.Server

Oscam.conf

as far as i am aware i only have to worry about the oscam.server file.

• [reader]
    enable = 1
    label = remote_newcamd
    protocol = newcamd
    device = your details
    account = your password
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,2,2
    blockemm-g = 1

try this conf in oscam server, just insert your details, this works 100% for me with qbox hd, also make sure there is nothing else in oscam server file, delite everything before you put this in

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!