ubuntu server from scratch

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,271 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Ok .. Did you compile that on the machine itself, where you run oscam also ?
    If so.., you should be able to run it..

It could be also a faulty cardreader driver, causing the segfault...

Can you do a:

oscam --h

to see if it outputs the help text ?

• I deleted the oscam I previously built so I am just rebuilding it now (with a little difficulty), ill update the thread as soon as.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Each method I try something goes wrong on way, don't suppose there is a script that will check all dependencies are installed and then continue to install it?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• solved.

Used black_ship modded oscam version, on vu-duo..

This version is not found for linux-pc yet... But someone might got it :)

• Lol was about to post something similar -

The problem with the standard OSCam builds is the camkey data, although oscam wiki does state the card is supported in the most recent versions as pointed out by Ten a page or so ago.

we used the config from the uno archive in the duo and I got a shiny new version of oscam in my server.

A massive thanks once again mate, I think id have jumped out window today if I was left to my own devices to sort it out.

Im just relaying the information, I don't take any credit for the findings.

BpGgW.jpg

• Lol mate, if only you knew -

The first issue I had was registering the card luckily I had an old gaming friend of checz nationality.
    The second issue is that it is only supported by a special version of oscam, although the last few builds of oscam claim to be compatible, the problem is the cam keys.
    This version is only available on chechz forums, which Google doesn't do a great job of translating, I think even capNcook was close to giving it, it was only by chance I had previously found a full setup from a VU Uno, which it was claimed cleared the card, and we tried it and it worked.

All in all, that's a month of my life I wont get back, I would have probably been on floor outside having thrown myself out the window, at some point soon if it wasn't.

If the supplier of the card change the cam key, I will have to wait for a modded version of oscam to come availible again.

My advice to all fellow hobbyist - Unless oscam the standard oscam build finds away of bypassing or reading this cam key, Don't consider buying this card to use as a local

BpGgW.jpg

• CS Link - CAID 0666 (Which is very fitting)

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!