Does the TS-panel installed block out the B.H.addon panel?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,017 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi guys i been on b.h. image for a good while now but anytime i try to get addons from the B.H. server i always get the message "sorry connection failed"
    Would this be because i have The TS-panel installed and does this stop me being able to connect to the B.H. server.
    I was trying to get new skins for the new image 1.7.7 because the skin on that is to transpatent for my wifes bad eyes.

• Thanks for the replies guys,i'm no closer to finding out why i get "sorry no connection" message yet so i thought the ts-panel could be it.Any idea's on this guys?
    I will try if the osd settings will make it better for the missus.
    I don't think the autoresolution will change anything to the skin but i will try this too.
    I did try some of the skins for 1.7.7 in Index of /bhaddons/files but i did not like any of them yet.
    I liked the skin and my misses on the 1.7.4.0 the best sofar.

• If you have a backup of 174 , install it , copy the one from 174 and move it to 177.
    all in all 20 mins total ;) as long as you have backups of both images ;)

Don't think it's compatible with latest image need new skins written for the 1.7.7 so it says in the message for image 1.7.7 anyway?
    But where would i find it in my backup?

• cant seem to find hte army skin for 1.7.4 but found the 173.x : army nextgengradient..
    if the 1.7.4 is the one that the missus was happy with ,I´d go back to that ;)
    or look in the skins section

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!