Tuner server problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,242 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi to all.
    I have setup a tuner server configuration between Vu+Uno and Vu+Solo, but when i activate the tuner server in Vu+Uno, nothing appears in the tuner folder and of course, i cannot see any playlists in the client media player.
    Moreover, Vu+Uno (server) is connected via Wi-Fi and Vu+Solo is connected via LAN.
    I use blackhole 1.7.7
    Any idea please?

• there is another solution that might work better - 'Remote Channel Stream Converter' have a look in the addon feeds to see if it is there - basically it will give you a virtual bouquet set in the client's bouquet lists - as opposed to you having to go in to a folder and play the created links with the client media player.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• there is another solution that might work better - 'Remote Channel Stream Converter' have a look in the addon feeds to see if it is there - basically it will give you a virtual bouquet set in the client's bouquet lists - as opposed to you having to go in to a folder and play the created links with the client media player.

Thanks for the info, I'm trying to install the plugin to Vu+Solo, but it seems it cannot be installed (Blackhole 1.7.7). I will try it in a dreambox and i will post the results in the forum. Thanks again for your help!

Finally, Remote Stream Converter worked perfect in many receivers with several firmwares. It's a great plugin, thank you very much for the info!!

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!