Changed my server router and ip address and oscam showing my selff as offline

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,521 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• i am also getting people connecting to my server what ports do i have to check have to be closed so these guys cant get in to my server

2012/09/17 18:59:10 8E0EAF8 c anonymous disconnected from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    2012/09/17 18:59:10 8E0EAF8 c thread B6D0FB70 ended!
    2012/09/17 18:59:12 8E29B20 c anonymous disconnected from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    2012/09/17 18:59:12 8E29B20 c thread B6D0FB70 ended!
    2012/09/17 18:59:18 8E0EAF8 c anonymous disconnected from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

• All ports should be closed except those you are using.

Change your default password on your router would be first and foremost, then you want to change all the default ports for cccam and oscam.

Also posting your person/public ip address on forums isn't going to help at all mate, I have edited your post above and removed your ip address (now denoted by x's).

This is said and done with your best interest in consideration, be careful.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!