Abu Dhabi Sports (Badr 4/5/6 26E) Dish Size?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,750 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• Hi All

I live in south west london and would like to get Abu Dhabi Sports - I've a 80CM Motorized Dish - is this big enough to view?

I can view certain channels on 26E but the Signal for ADS is Zero?

Help!!

Regards
    Underworld

• I shouldn't think 80cms would be anywhere near big enough.

I can see quite a bit off 26e with my 1m Gibby. If you can bare with me a few hours i'll have a look. I can't move the dish just yet as i'm updating my card :haha:

Nano

• sorry but you cant get signal need maybe 2,3 m dish

• hi my friend in canarias 80cm 97 /100 quality and signal get about 630 chanels tv plus radio

• OK i've had a play and i'm only getting stuff of BADR4 on my 1m Gibby, not a sniff of stuff off BADR6 which transmits the Abu Dhabi sports.

As for 7w i can get stuff of Eutelsat 7 West A, but Abu Dhabi sports isn't on this bird. I can sometimes get a lock on a really clear day of some of the OSN channels off Nilesat 102 but they never stay locked for long.

Nano

• Big Dish Mate ¬ i suggest anything 1.5 meter dish + perhaps 2-3 meter for absolutely everything with faultless reception in bad weather !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!