cccam2.3.0 crash with viaccess4.0 cards

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,123 times. The last Post () by rigsby.

• Hello,

Did any else experience the same problem that cccam2.3.0 crash after a few hours running a viaccess4.0 card? I notice the problem using jsc sports 4.0 and bis 4.0 card. After a few hours the server will just freeze and not respond anymore until i restart it. Is there any known solution to this because i need the sid limit option for my seca cards.

Regards

• Hi Buster, try checking your logs to see the cause of the crash, my first guess would be the log files are getting to large and not leaving any space.

Check if the log sizes are restricted in your cam settings.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi Banny, that's not the case..if i run cccam2.3.0 in debug mode it wouldn't show any error...first thing that happens is that the webinterface wont respond anymore but the server still keeps giving ecm's to the connected clients but after a while it would all freeze up and eventually the server is dead while the process is still running until i kill it and restart, then the cyclus will repeat itself. This issue only happens when i add a viaccess4.0 card to my server (bis or jscsport) when i just use my 2 seca cards the server will be running all stable for many days without any problems at all.

• Hi,

I have same problem with JSC Card (V4) in all CCcam versions.

When i take it out, the server runs smooth.

My server is a DM800se, which i have tried different images aswell, but the same result.

So i can only have my Cyfra card in alone now, if it don't want crashes.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!