Cam Prob...

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 697 times. The last Post () by **override**.

• Hi all,

Been using DM500 for a while now with Mgcamd 138,now the prob i have is if i lose power the cam settings goto common interface,so i have to manual set it again,is there a way for it to stay on mgcamd if the power should go again?

cheers

• That would depend on the image you are using, I am pretty sure most images retain the cam settings.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• They won't if the box has never been manually shut down while those settings are applied.

Set the box up to use the cam in question. When its running go into the main menu and tell the box to shut down. Once its shut down it should in theory remember that mgcamd was the default setting.

If the power is lost the box will revert to its last known saved setting, so if the box has never had a controlled shut down before it will always assume the common interface is the default setting.

It might have also helped if you had stated what image you were using.

Nano

• They won't if the box has never been manually shut down while those settings are applied.

Thx guys,

Using Gemini 0470 max var...atm,as you say nano had a feeling settings never saved if the box had lost full power,did notice if i reboot/shutdown by remote it was fine....

• You will find if its retained it after shutdown it should now do the same after power outs. I take it if this happens regularly your on a pre-payment meter? I get a lot of power outages also for the same reason :oh:

• You will find if its retained it after shutdown it should now do the same after power outs. I take it if this happens regularly your on a pre-payment meter? I get a lot of power outages also for the same reason :oh:

Thx nano...s/thing like that,its a pain ITA...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!