Football in UK

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,207 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• Basically i want to watch the football, preferably the 3pm kick offs in the UK. I've heard of Tring and Canal and how they both show almost all the BPL games. Just wondering what size dish i would need as all i have at the moment is the standard sky dish picking up 28.2E.

Tring is on 16E so i was wondering what dish size i would need to pick this up, im in the UK (South Wales) if that makes the difference. Or if there are any other providers i can pick up for a tring alternative that would be better or you prefer?

It won't be in a pub or anything just in my house for me to watch now and again, i won't be watching them every saturday but now and again so i don't want to spend much. I have the subscription covered off my current supplier of Sky UK, he also offers Tring and things so thats covered.

Thanks

• Thanks for that, it says 16E only needs 70cm but the sat he mentions has been lost in space (Eutelsat's W3B satellite lost hours after launch - Major setback for telecommunications satellite firm | TechEye) lol. So im guessing the 80cm will be the best for me.

The second link there i've just read, i've paid my guy for 3 months now and it only cost me like ?22. Im guessing he'll be cutting me off once he gets more buyers?

I can se that you promote exchanging on this forum, but i don't really have anything to exchange with people. So i guess the only option i have is to pay people for their lines and im assuming the higher priced would be better for me to go for?

Anyway thanks for that reply, ill install an 80cm this week, would it just replace my old sky dish and point in the same direction?

Im a newb to all this, as you could probably tell.

Thanks

• Official Post

There are 3 very old sats at 16E which were due to be replaced last year, the replacement was lost as you say, i have just edited the post to reflect this.
    There is an exchange section for people without local here, many run perfectly good servers without having a local card,regarding your dish setup have a read of the guides here.Need any help feel free to ask.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!