Want to understand how csp cache works ??

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,753 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• I'm newbie in cardsharing, with some help and tutos i set up a server with oscam card reader with local Csat, and put nline in cccam to share with my friends over it, my question is how can i use csp to cache ecms from my oscam reader, and share this cache with cccam, please i need ure help !!

• You are also a newby to the forum, can you please post an introduction in the appropriate section as per the forum rules.

Secondly if you don't understand CSP, why do you need it as part of your setup, are you having problems, with high ecms or glitching?

How many friends is your card shared, with?

The reason I ask, is so I can best advise you of how to proceed, but first things first - Introuduction.

Thanks in advance

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• it's done, sorry for that, my problem is that i have 50 friends and a lot of them are connected to the same channel, so i have high ecm time (between 1 and 7s), so i want to use cache to resolve this problem, i have an ubuntu server with oscam, csp and cccam installed in

• Ok your options are -

Are there any improvements that can be made to your configs
    Perhaps you would be best, using a smargo or oscam
    Maybe you shoud get your friends to share cache
    If you are all friends you should be in the same geographical area more or less
    You should look to setup some kind of mesh network

The problem CCCam and CSP is that Clines do not go directly into CSP.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Alternative ending -

Aww Comeon, you Logon in the small hours with this type of problem and 50 peers off your card.....

My advice would be gain a better understanding, and avoid the lure of ££.

User banned, thread closed - good bye pay server.

I might lack knowedge in certain areas, but I am not totally Nieve.

BpGgW.jpg

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!