i want to buy a Openbox

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,398 times. The last Post () by faisalpandu.

• Think its Stability/Support over Sleak and Quickness lol

The S9 - S11 seem to be more stable....but support is dwindling and Ui not Good! However people still swear blind by them!

The X3 and F3 (soon to be F4 lol) are the latest version from the brand (openbox/slybox) These are faster/more responsive....smaller....but lack/miss some component connectors!
    Ui has been improved marginally and support is geared greater towards these i believe!

S16 haven't seen or played with but presume the spec isn't far off X3 and F3 - one thing i have noticed is the problems on the forum with S16 so may hold fire on that one unless someone else
    has some info!

Hope it helps!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• hi
    for me the F3 ***box-openbox is a real smooth little machine
    for a very good price
    salu2
    el pirate

• Iv installed many f3's IMO there the best box for price on the market I wouldn't trust any flea bay seller tho there's many clones about I mean how can you clone a box that retails for £50-£65 delivered ??? Always baffled me that one

• f3 all the way for me think its a better picture and the menu is really user friendly and very easy to add channel line ups on ive had a play with an f3,x3,s10 so far bass my finds from that, cheep as chips for a hd box

• S10 or F3 all the way, just remember the only pain with the F3 is you have to rename catagories each time you apply an update and if your thinking of using wifi on the usb connection on the front of the box, beware if you have any little ones as it wont stay in the box long,lol. Also if you hit any problems there is a host of support available for S9/S10/S11/S12 Boxes, but the other boxes are new this year and support is limited.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!