Vu+ Dou not turning on

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,332 times. The last Post () by rami.

• hi just got a Vu+ Duo (clone) but when i hooked it up it wouldn't power on it just has the red light on the front panel i checked the for the farrari clone chip and its there but in a different position does that matter the thins is i cant flash it at all i treind the unbricking method on this forum but cant get the firmware to load onto the box at all has anyone got any ideas?

• Post and Intro Buddy!

People more inclined to help and goes down well!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Whack a post/thread here introducing yourself to the Forum!

http://linuxsat-support.com/introductions/

Also explain a bit more bud!

Is this a 2nd hand clone? or New?

When you powered on did you get anything? on LED screen? on your Tv?

No Ferrari chip is probably in the same position as mine so thats ok! Different to the Info on it for some reason! lol

lssdalogo.png

• sorry,sorry, but wats hapens alls have clones vusolo and duo for save few pouds and get big s problemes for days and days realy just go to shop from linuxsat and you get full garanty , think think ,naow where is your garanty in china ...........shiping,time...ect on the last 2 weeks in this forum oh my vu clone not working ,red lite ...ect. you think you save money bying clone not , you loose money and times...ect +50poud get genuin vu solo or duo and by happy .

Sat-Shop.co.uk - Sat-Shop.co.uk Online Satellite and Electronics Store from Lavatronics

• lol Rami,

Kick a brother when he's down!

:snicker:

lssdalogo.png

• sorry but something happens on the last v2 weeks not just in this forums , but lotfs peopoels bye in this moments clones and they have bigs bigs problemes , i just try to help ...............................sorry my english

• Was only pulling your leg...interesting!

Any more info? Build problems? Image problems? Dodgy Sellers?

It will be interesting to see what happens when new Duo comes out! Will Original Duos come down in price with a new model e.t.c!

:thumbsup:

lssdalogo.png

• you ritgh next mouths vusolo shud 159 poud and ultimo 390 poud 375 pound i am shure my supplier for vusolo 145 euros genuin plus shiping from spain

• doubtful. according to this very forums own sponsor, Vu should have discontinued the Vu solo and duo by now in order to vastly reduce stock while keeping the price at a reasonable level, intime for the release of their replacements.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Hi i just posted in the intro area sorry :)

A bit more info on the box , its a new box and never turned on. When i plug the box in the red light is on on the box and not the tv and when i press the power button on the remote control it flickers to and amber colour but nothing happens i tried to flash the box using the unbricking method on the this forum but i cant get it to flash i have tried it on a windows 7 and windows xp machine but noting. Iam using the null cable and the connecter that comes with the box and a usb serial converter. I would have bought a genuine one had i have had the the extra 100 euro to spend on it but i didnt :( i wish i did now

• Have you not got a 9pin com port on your pc/Lappy?

The serial converter is very hit and miss?

So it didn't boot up with an image on it? It should of they normally come preloaded with a image!

Nothing comes up on tv? Nothing on led screen on vu?

You may need to get 9pin com port to get it to read/write to box!

lssdalogo.png

• im afraid i dont have a serial port on my lappy :( so that is out of the question. The tv just says no signal amd the nothing on the vu led screen only the standby light that flickers when i press a button on the remote. Should i send it back to China from Ireland (it will cast a fair bit to send it back) or is there anything more i can try?

• hi, do you have in the box your vu one black cable 9 pin plus on adaptador male/female go to your vu . have you stick with webside on it , do you have V2 inscription on your vu .

if yes go to the web and dowload the secret chips and the image try to daownload in to your vu the 3 archive from secret chipr fowlowing the step the afther the image good luck if you

need more help i can try with teaviwuer assistance.

• if you not have serial port 9 pin in your laptop you have to buye adaptator usb to rs232 , or find frient with taowll computer.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!