Network connection problems

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,063 times. The last Post () by s1m0nw.

• Got a vu duo in May this year but all of a sudden it wont connect to my network.Reflashed image,changed cable/homeplug,connected direct into router but still no joy.The network test says Lan connected,local not,dhcp enabled,ip address unconfirmed,nameserver unconfirmed .Double checked every input no joy.Brought a gigablue down from bedroom and this connects straight away on same cable.I can only think that its the ethernet port.Any help please before i send back to shop as they say im liable for costs if its not faulty cheers.

• Did you try to set a static IP ?

What about the led-lights on the port (if there are any), and led on the router/switch ?

• Have you tried another image?? might be worth a try,will at least rule it out as not being part of the problem if still the same afterwards.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Did you try to set a static IP ?

What about the led-lights on the port (if there are any), and led on the router/switch ?

wHEN THE CABLE WAS DIRECT INTO THE ROUTER THE YELLOW PORT LED WAS ON WITH A FLASHING ORANGE AS IF IT WAS SEEKING A IP ADDRESS OOPs sorry for shouting .
    but when its through the homeplug no lights on.Also when cable direct to router the local connects but still no ip address.

Will try the reboot option next.cheers.Ive tried the clean image change.Off to bed now

• using DCC or VUcc search for the IPof box then apply same to box and reboot full
    On the UNO I have permanent green and working flashing yellow/orange so it would be an idea to reboot your router too.

• came home late tonight and thought one last go before shipping back to shop.Plugged in direct to router like i had already tried and the sod decided to get a ip address so put it back on the homeplug and all is working fine.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!