Wifi on openbox x3

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,524 times. The last Post () by nicksat.

• anybody had any problems getting outgoing communications working on WIFI everything works ok on ethernet cable and wifi seems to connect to router but i do not seem to have comms

• Please pass by Introductions 1st Mate!

Introductions

Whack an Intro Post there and im sure the Genie will Grant you that Wish!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Cheers Bud,

What problems are you having exactly? Your unable to setup Cam? or you have problems when connected/viewing e.t.c?

Have you put the latest/different firmware on it from the Forum(look for Alibabas links/files)

If you have i would probably say given my experiences with Wifi and X3/F3 there not the best using it this way!

Someone else may offer some further advice but if i was you try the latest Firmware and if you still have problems i'd stick with Ethernet Cable!

Much better that way......works a treat? If your issues are Router > Box distance perhaps look at the Network Homeplugs! They work a treat!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!