Problem installing TSpanel

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,968 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi, I have a dreambox DM800HD which is running Newnigma2 and I also run Cross epg. I have tried to install TSpanel as it looks great but it's coming up with an error. I downloaded th TSpanel on to a usb and inserted it into the drambox and followed instructions but when it finished it said Package 1 error 1and it wont work.
    I have tried 3 different versions 4.2, 4.5, 4.9 all with same result. I hope someone out there can help.
    Thanks

• Welcome to :linuxsat3:

try it by using DCC
    FTP to tmp folder then x2 blue button to manual install then reboot receiver = done.
    use an early version of TSPanel as newer versions seem tempamental installing??
    then just update it as you open the TSpanel plugin by yellow button.

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Hi, Thanks for replying.
    I downloaded DCC but cant figure out how to use it, I also downloaded TSpanel V 3.5.
    Is there any way you could walk me through the stages,
    Thanks

• open up dcc put your ip of your box and the ip of your router then fill in the name which is normally root unless u have changed it also the password default is dreambox again unless you have changed it then reconnect.then bottom left in dcc click ftp leftside is your box right window is your pc find your tspanel file on pc and open up your tmp file on your box then transfer over then do as inspiral says in the post before

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!