iPhone 5 already jailbroken

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 682 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Official Post

It appears that chpwn has already jailbroken the iPhone 5!

This tweet was posted by chpwn, a popular jailbreak developer moments ago. The picture shows an iPhone 5 running iOS 6 with Cydia installed.

Taller screens like Cydia too. :) pic.twitter.com/fE14vXN2

We've also independently confirmed that the iPhone 5 is indeed jailbroken. We don't know any further information or whether the jailbreak will be released publicly.

To keep up to date with the latest jailbreak news, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or RSS. Don't forget there is a massive sale on jailbreak tweaks today.

Chpwn has posted a photo of Cydia running on the iPhone 5.

After revealing that he's jailbroken the iPhone 5 running iOS 6, Chpwn has followed up with a photo showing Cydia running on the new device.

Here's the Cydia homepage on the iPhone 5: pic.twitter.com/w0qVYaxG

No word yet on how far along this jailbreak is or whether chpwn plans to release it publicly.

• I have one Iphone 3, one 3G and 4 and all are jailbroken

For the 3G and 4 i use "normal" IOS
    For the Iphone 3 i use the whited00r custom ios and works great

Code
    http://www.whited00r.com/

regards

• On the Iphone5 (sorry to hijack Ten)

Walking though the city Yesterday all Network shops had a version of the Iphone5 in stock for Joe Bloggs to walk in off the street and upgrade or signup??

So much for the Short Stock? When 4 and 4s came out it was a nightmare to get hold of one?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• So much for the Short Stock? When 4 and 4s came out it was a nightmare to get hold of one?

Which probably made them more sort after in one way - possibly some sort of marketing ploy ¬ call me a cynic But by making an issue (No Stock)i believe it got reported like all the mundane shite in the papers and news channel that people were sleeping outside shops before release ! Free marketing - Even on BBC news if i remember correctly -LOL >>>> Suckers -

I use a blackberry - Not for any particular reason its just what i have right now ! I never use a I phone but have seen a few ! What exactly does jail braked/broke mean ! would it be worth jailbraking a blackberry ? Sorry to Deviate the thread Ten

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• The Term Jailbreak on the Iphones in a sense hacks them - You put software on them that enables them to do all sorts of things and get all sorts of apps!

Then through sites similar to torrent and download sites you are able to get the Apps FOC

You may have to wait a few days after App released or in this case a Day after IOS released but you can almost get all the apps you want
    for ....!!

Loads of steps on net on how to do it.....i was sceptical but did jailbreak 1 of my IPhones and the Other left as normal lol

It can be a ball ache to update some of the apps when versions are released.....pain in the arse to find them or a working link e.t.c but look and you will normally find!

Jailbreak a BB? Not sure on that one buddy! Probably make it better though if you could lol :snicker:

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!