VU+ Duo recording problem picture freezing

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 818 times. The last Post () by romsyam.

• Good evening all.

Not sure if this is in the right section but think it mihht be image problem.

I've had a quick search and cant see an answer.

The problem I'm having is a freezing picture on both recording and the channel being viewd. When only one tuner in action it works perfect. I am on VIX 2.4 mgcamd 1.35.

Any help gratefully recieved.

Thanks in advance

• Do you have a local card? Are you recording to the HDD or externally?

Im guessing you need to speak to your peers, as they will need to adjust your permission accordingly.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi Banny

Yes to local card. Permissions checked and all okay. Seems odd that it works perfect otherwise. I was kind of hoping there was a simple answer.

Might try a fresh install with a Bh and see if thats anu different.

Thanks

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!