plz help in restricting web access of my vu+solo on LAN

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 915 times. The last Post () by CapNCooK.

• sir plz help me in controling web access of my vu + solo
    i shared my internet connection to 4 other people and they access my receiver quite easily
    plz help me in controling access of recever . they simply write ip of my pc and access it plz help me like dreambox 500 s as it requires username and passoword to access receiver. while solo opens without username and password plz help me in applying username and password i could not get such option just got parental control option i applied it and it helped locally but not web control even then my receive is accessable on web streaming option plz plz help ,
    regards,
    ahmed

• They are typing your pc's ip and accessing your receiver?

To be able to fully advise you what version of windows are you using?

As for the linux stuff I only know the basics but it should be enough...

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• sir i m using windows xp 2006
    i m using vu+solo black hole image 1.6.7
    others access my receiver by typing my solo ip in web briowser and access my chanels e.tc
    they have direct access coz my receiver is configured for a password like dm 500s has by default password which is dreambox
    plz help me in assigning password (root level ) password for my vu+solo
    regards

• I have told you how in your other thread, please keep post related to the same issue in the same thread.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• panic attack or what like Banny says look in your other thread.

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• Go to the "Plugins" menu on your VU, select "Webinterface" plugin, and set option "Enable HTTP authentication:" to YES

If you changed the root password, like described in the other thread and in this thread (post #4), you will be able to login with "root" and your new password.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!