Help with sBox config for Telewizja N na karte HD +

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,165 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Don't suppose anybody knows someone here who may have the sbox configs for a Telewizja N na karte HD + card.

I have been looking into this as a second card as the film channels are quite good. I know the card can be read as i can open the channels from one of my peers. He says that the guy he gets it from uses sbox to read the card although hes not very forthcoming with the settings.

Its apparently encrypted in Conax CAS7 but as its not a paired card it can be read.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nano

• Where would i get card with Boxkey and RSAKey?

Its not something i have seen on ebay :sad:

• the boxkey and rsa are encrypted into your card/receiver depending on which provider you are referring to as a protection method.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Its Telewizja N na karte HD +, Its a software paired Conax CAS7 encryption it uses. Fortunately its not hardware paired like the Digitalb HD cards. Extracting the box key and RSA key is something i wouldn't have a clue on how to do.

Nano

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!