vix 3.0.....nothing to upgrade?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,097 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• hey guys,

I'm running vix 3.0 on my duo and for the past few months when i press 'software update' i got notified that there was a new build available and get the option to update. I noticed this morning that there is a new build available but when i press 'software update', it says 'nothing to upgrade'.

My internet connection is fine

Any ideas why my duo is not picking up that there is a new build available?

Cheers

D.B

• If you allow unstable updates ViX now backs up your settings - so if there are issues then at least you won't lose anything - probably best still to do an image backup before - incase there is a problem during the settings backup. Recently I have had issues with the unstable updates which have put my receiver on a loop, so I tend not to update when it is flashing red, and wait for the green light! If you miss a stable update (if the green light turns to red) then you can always download the latest stable update, do a backup using the backup manager, and after flashing the stable image, perform a restore.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!