ceryon 5700 HD combo

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,382 times. The last Post () by jimmynewbie.

• in network settings it is blank and the mac address is empty. The manual tells me to check the LNA.The website that I got the pdf file was Lobster .OU what does LNA mean and how do I get it.

• I followed the network setting PDF but I think that because the mac address has gone the setting that I put in are not seen on the router and when the box is powered off the settings clear .I am trying all ip address starting at 1 and I am at 100 at the moment.That doc tell me if the box is clear check lna ? any ideas greatly appeciated

• hi jim.just read the manual der .u reckon the settings reverted back to default,if so maybe you need to switch ethernet back on to enable cccam.as opposed to multicom wat ever that is.then also make sure to save settings before exiting menu,hope this helps

• thanks for the post but I have already done that and the box clears the net setting and the server settings .I think that the problemis the the mac address is gone .I also upgraded the image via usb.Icould not connect to the box via the the rs 323? at the rear of the box. Any thoughts greatly appreciated Latest update the pcb had come free of the motherboard and I now have lan and mac address .It also retain ccam settings but still does not decode

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!