how to check gbox online peers

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 774 times. The last Post () by satmate.

• hallo brothers i m new user of vu+ solo i have installed gbox 798 in my solo kindly help and guide how to check my online peers of gbox like it is done in dreambox quite easily by pressing yellow button on remote v got gbox center option and by pressing ok button v get menu and at the top v get gbox share centre option and by pressing ok v get at the button peer status and by pressing ok button v get our online peers in our dreambox 500s plz help how to get all that stuff in vu+solo
    regards

• hallo brothers i m new user of vu+ solo i have installed gbox 798 in my solo kindly help and guide how to check my online peers of gbox like it is done in dreambox quite easily by pressing yellow button on remote v got gbox center option and by pressing ok button v get menu and at the top v get gbox share centre option and by pressing ok v get at the button peer status and by pressing ok button v get our online peers in our dreambox 500s plz help how to get all that stuff in vu+solo
    regards

I guess you can install gboxcenter also in your vu.
    Please do a google search for this plugin ( gboxcenter for enigma2 ) and install it manually after transfering it to /tmp
    This is the way it works in dreambox most probably it will work the same way in vu

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!