superhub vm and cline

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,559 times. The last Post () by mutz nutz.

• Hello,

I recently bought a Gigablue HD800se and I'm using a cline a friend of mine gave. The problem is with my vm Superhub (I think), I don't know if it is not set up properly, but I have checked everything else and I'm running out of ideas.:confuse:
    I read other posts in this forum and on internet, but I couldn't find any answer.

Thank you for your help

• Official Post

Hi eonblade, a quick hello in Introductions is required..

If you are only a client there isn`t anything that needs setup in the router, as long as the gigablue has an internet connection and you have added the c line to CCcam, mgcamd etc, your friends share should work..

checked everything else and I'm running out of ideas.

What all have you checked so we can rule that out..

• The gigablue seems to be connected, I can see the green light in the network menu..is there any other way to check if it connected? (Team Red image 17/2)
    ethernet cable is working, otherwise I couldn't connect my ps3 or do ftp. I have flashed multiple times already, softam installed, (I followed one of the guide on this forum)
    What else can I check?

• this is another example of someone thinking that they can disrespect/abuse our rules and not be caught when the rules and procedures are so clear and easy to follow!!

Funny thing is Caz they always get caught :caz3:

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!