Owning a Dreambox and Cardsharing - Lots to learn

• Owning a dreambox and joining the Linuxsat-Share forum has been a great learning curve for me. It has put me in such a learning mode that there is no going back. There are tons and tons of information to know and so lots of reading must be done. It has its ups and downs. Sometimes it can be extremely frustrating. When you thought that you have successfuly set up your box and CCcam Config, only to find out that it is not working right. But there is nothing like the joy, relief, and success of getting everything to work successfully at last. I can remember the relief and the joy of saying "Yeah"! after successfully getting your set up to work. It is awesome.

I also realized that in order to keep up in this learning you must ask a lot of questions and be ready to read a lot too. I still have a lot to learn here as there are so many things that I do not know yet in cardsharing, receivers,dishes and satellites and I mean to know them too.

Through learning cardsharing and all the tutorials I have come to learn more about Networking,Routers, dishes and satellites. This is a wide range of practical technological education that I am getting since joining the Linuxsat-Shares forum. Every bit of this forum is helpfull. This has been a great experience for me so far and I am enjoying every bit of it. I hope to learn and know enough so that I could be able to help others.

I hereby say a big thank you to all the Linuxsat-shares team "wizards" for their patience and dedication in assisting people in this learning process. Keep up the good work lads. Cheers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!