software error on hd800se

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,395 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Hello sir,
    I have the following software on hd800se:

Enigma: Dream-Elite v3.2 06-07-201
    IMAGE: Experimental Ver ( 010-r06) 12-09-2012
    Image status :upgradable to ver.010r06
    Frontprocessor version :3
    TunerA :BCM4505(DVB-S2)
    Detected NIMs:
    Drivers: 06.07.2012

when i tried to update the softwre through the internet i got software error massge (code 5) and the device is booting and give the same message etc.... and not loading the engima2.
    Please advice .and how to flash a new software via the internet cable only as i have not the mini usb cable.

Many thanks

• Turn off dreambox
    Power on and keep hold of power switch till display shows
    **STOP**
    This will in turn change to an ip address
    type this address in your browser 192.168.x.x (or something simular)
    select the flash option

Done :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Many thanks for your reply.

Would youy please recommend a unique version which i can find all updated features on and no need to flash my dm frequently.

Please attach the version in your reply.

• First of all please post an Introduction, i didn't realise you hadn't.

Secondly what is causing you to have to flash your box frequently. If you are using a clone receiver, do not update the software via the menu options.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• And if it's an original genuine DM800SE, i can strongly recommend the nemesis image..

• Many thanks,

I do not know if my receiver is clone or not.
    The software version data installed on the receiver is

Dream-Elite v3.2
    Enigma: kobra111 #ssI87F V.32 -14-02-2012
    IMAGE: Experimental Ver ( -o-r03)28-02-2012
    Image status :upgradable to ver.010r06
    Frontprocessor version :3
    TunerA :BCM4505(DVB-S2)
    Kobra111 sim Ferrari#ssI87FAb
    so please inform me if it is clone or not and recommend the best software can be installed with no problem,all updated features.
    ,please attach it.

sim Ferrari#ssI87FAb

It is a ferrari clone, so you want images to that effect -

Code
    http://www.ferraribox.com/download/dm800se/Ferrari-SSL82F-Nemesis2.3-dm800se-e2-OE(1.6)-SVN(092).nfi

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks,
    my existing loader is ssI87F but you gave me a software with a loader SSL82F, is this version is older ?Shall i change the loader to ss82f ?and how?

• Ill go one better

Code
    http://depositfiles.com/files/86tj4nyal

Newer version with ssl87f already included

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!