port forwarding problem

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 541 times. The last Post () by miltown man.

• hey guys,havent had my server running for a while and decided to get her up and running again.have changed to bh since it last ran.anyway all seems to be right except for port forwarding,when i set the values on router nat settings and then save it just goes to the google problem connecting page everytime.is there something im overlooking since i was last at this.i cant connect properly to cs studio either but im presuming its because of the port

• Are you with talk talk by any chance?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Just I read about a lot of problems with ports and talk talk last couple of days.

Which router are you using?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Port and NAT parameters
    List of NAT rules
    Application Protocol Source port start Source port end Destination IP Destination port start Destination port end Delete Change
    > Add
    tcp/udc 50500 50500 192 ... ... . . 50500 50500

thats what im entering but just disconnects from server??????

• you also changed this right -

If so try unplugging your router for 30 secs then reboot your box and computer.

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!