Openbox S11 - Clone detected

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,369 times. The last Post () by lutz diagram.

• My friend (use the term friend very loosely) decided to upgrade from a 500s to a Openbox s11, without consulting me, which is not the issue here, well it is, when it comes to me, to flash it and set it up.

As I have no working tv upstairs at present, I set it up in living room, but I don't have network access, flashed fine, found channels fine, added newcamd.list (ok, after clarification from MRGmx and realising I hadn't switched N: for CWS = ).

I tried the different codes for the hidden menu (9999, 6666, 0000, 3133), but still it didn't come up, and as forum was down etc etc, I sent him on his way).

As soon as he has gone home, plugged Ethernet in he said it come up clone detected and then that was the end of that.

So... Will flashing it again resolve this? If so which firmware, and which codes does this firmware use for the secret menu.

I suppose the saving grace here is it was a UK Supplier and as far as I am aware wasn't told it was a clone.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks for the reply mate ive got

Code
    C2HS2-12-02-02:0481CMT - unofficial, patched by AnonymouSX, safe for clones

For CHiP id press MENU -> information and 8888
    For FACTORY TEST press MENU -> information and 11111

I have put the remote control codes just for my reference :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!