oscam webif

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,657 times. The last Post () by CapNCooK.

• That must be a GUI bug..

Or it might be DVBAPI showing there.. Is it showing the channel you are watching currently ?

Does the line return after restart ?

Also, try a later build.. 7180 is old...

• i dont know , dvbapi is off and this message i see if i watch channels from offer of sly de , i try change oscam , after restart is this same , thx for answer !!
    oscam is from www.oscam.cc for ubuntu 12.04

• Make sure you get right one depending on if you are running 32bit system/os or 64.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• The lines itself are normal, representing the webserver and oscam-engine process..

but.. I never seen a channel name popup in the http serverline.. :)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!