Quidco

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 588 times. The last Post () by gordyboy.

• Quidco

Quidco is a real bargin although the offers/cashback are sometimes small they are on top of what you would get anyway and all you have to do is go to the Quidco find the offer and click through to the desired retailler and make your purchase as normal.

Ill list the ones I got sent in my most recent email -

Debenhams - Cashback increased to 5%. Half price sale now on.

Dell - Get 10% off everything for using our code plus up to 11% cashback.

Very - oyalty cashback offer - receive up to 8% cashback the more times you shop

Aviva - Hurry, final week! £80 cashback ends Sunday 7 Oct. Plus 15 weeks' worth of free car insurance

Virmin - Save £346 on the Premiere Collection. 6 months 1/2 price (save £135), free installation + £161.50 cashback!

Hotels(dot)com - Autumn Sale: save up to 40% + earn 12% cashback until Sunday 7 Oct!

AA - Up to £75 cashback on UK breakdown cover + free MOT with National Recovery and Cover at Home

Holiday Inn - 12% cashback + save up to 20% when you book at least 14 days in advance

S*y Make your *** Package even better by upgrading and get up to £245 cashback

Vodafone - Free Samsung Galaxy S3 on £37 a month tariff with unlimited texts & minutes + 1 GB data + £150 cashback

Npower - standard gas and electricity is their most popular tariff + up to £100 cashback

TMobile - Earn £120 cashback on £36 per month 24 month T-mobile contracts. Excludes iPhones.

and many more...

Im sure there will be some you could use at some point especially with Christmas up and coming.

Code
    http://goo.gl/Mxffc

- Keeps Women off your case for a while too, worked for me anyway.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!