reshare???

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 626 times. The last Post () by miltown man.

• hey all,im back again,just wondering how do i know if i have reshares,in cs studio it says iv 3 servers connected ,from 1 line,and that 1 of them has a no. of reshares,i have given a mate a line to check for me,he is visable in active clients,shows hes using shares but he says hes getting nothing,wer pretty certain they worked last night but nothing today.anybody know of anything i can do..s s are hop1 1 hop2 2 reshares 1

• when you say he is getting nothing from you - do you mean that he is not clearing nothing or that the share you are giving reports no cards? If it is the former then it might be the quality of the server who has the reshares. If you have a limited about of peers on your server then it is less likely that there will be enough going on to maintain a good service.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• there is only 1 client connected to me,to be honest im not sure whats happenin in cs studio i can see my clients activity but he not clearing anything,on the server im recieving shares from says 1 hop 1 2 hop2 on 3 shares.1 of which says it has 8 reshares.which in turn is sharing to my client but hes not getting anything...think dat sounds right

• to be honest if your peer is not controlling his share and is sharing it 8 hops away then there might be so many people trying to use his card that it bottlenecks and becomes unstable - card and server alike.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• but the server stats are sayin its hop1 and hop2 .i ran cs refresh.and it cleared the info saying hes not using anything,must be an unstable peer if it comes on and off wen ever it feels like.i know my peer is a newbie 2 so hes prob not most upto date anyway

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!