Help Needed Please :)

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 450 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hey all very new to all this, basically i have a the following

S*y dish as fitted by S*y but had enough of there extortionate fee's :)

what box is best for a simpleton to just hook up to existing dish and and get a decent service?

also whats the best site to buy my 12 months "gift" from?

like i say im a total novice any help or a push in the right direction would be great.

checked the idiots guide to the galaxy "youtube" already but no one wants to impart there wizdom on there .

please help me haha

• Ok first of all you need to set a budget,how much do you want to spend on a box??? once you decide this then others will be able to advise you on what is the best for your money.

The second thing you need to do is to read the rules buddy: <13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

Nobody here is going to give you any info regarding payservers,which is also referred to as a "gift" which you pay for! They never are or will be welcome in this forum.

Try reading up on the "sharing" part of this great hobby,avoid payservers or "gifts" like the plague.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• thanks for the reply, i have around £250 to spend will this get me something decent? i'd like a half decent channel list/EPG

if i avoid payservers like the plague how do i get the channels unscrambled : /

like i say im a complete novice

• Read the tutorials. Then if you have any questions or problems search for the solution and if your still stuck then post a thread in the relevant section.

• Read through this Thread mate it should make things a bit clearer?

http://linuxsat-support.com/ca…6-newbie-cardsharing.html

Equipment wise you want an Enigma2 box.....have a look at our sponsors site Sat-Shop.co.uk - Sat-Shop.co.uk Online Satellite and Electronics Store from Lavatronics and get a idea of what your budget will get you!
    Anything Enigma2 will be a good start and will give you access to most of the goodies (plugins, epg guides e.t.c) with Amiko Alien machines being new and quite good on Price or the Vu range of you want the 'Daddy' of receivers lol

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!