Òscam CCcam213 questions

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 324 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I have been using Oscam on its own for awhile and I want to try Oscam/Cccam. I have a server with omnikey and 3 boxes(dreanboxes) on internal network and obviously I will use oscam to read my card. Im trying to get my head round where everything goes
    1 Do I use oscam reader for each of my peer's Cline( I see this in a lot of posted configs) or put their Cline in CCcam.cfg in usual way
    2 do i put peers Fline in CCcam.cfg
    3 Is there a way of using a share that doesn't have a re-share in this setup and share it in my 3 internal boxes. I am assuming that if a peer gives me a share the intention was that I could use myself but not re-share it to others
    Advice appreciated !!

• 1) If you are using Oscam + CCcam - usually, Oscam is solely used as a card reader, so peer's clines wll go in the CCcam.cfg
    2) Same as above - Yes - in CCcam.cfg
    3) No - if you need this, then stick with Oscam only, as CCcam.cfg will mean you will lose that first hop and only be able to share the cards where you have a reshare. Oscam is able to ignore reshare levels, although I would not say it is a good idea to ignore reshare for 3 receivers if they are being used at the same time, as your peers might not be happy about the load you are putting on their servers. Ignore reshare should just be used imo for one local receiver and never for an external share.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!