CrossEPG [OE2.0]

• CrossEPG 0E2.0

Anyone who has used the new official OE2.0 based images on a Dreambox will know that up until now CrossEPG did not run properly which meant no full 28.2 or 13E OpenTV EPG was available for download.

Now thanks to the hardwork of ghost and the dreambox developers there is now a customised version that will run on all official OE2 based images which restores this EPG functionality. This has been one the most wished for plugins for OE2.0.

PLEASE NOTE THIS VERSION OF CROSSEPG IS NOT SUITABLE FOR OPENPLi3 OR OPENPLi BASED IMAGES.
    OPENPLi3 HAS CROSSEPG AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY FROM THE IMAGE

In e2 the next version, or in the next tarball then there will be a few optimizations for the epg cache, so that the whole as much as possible (and of course without reboot to load the data and without crashes) works.
    The only thing to note is that one has to fight with less ram, so all but the 7020HD, should not overdo it with the data.
    I found this example on the size of the 8000 epg.dat should not go over 20-25mb, otherwise it could lead to problems, because everything must be stored in ram.
    Under normal circumstances, the epg.dat but eh not so great.
    I have with me, with ***UK / IT / Digital + and other data collected from the transponder (Pro7/ZDF etc.) so the 15mb and the works on the 8000 without problems.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!