Ultimo and CCam and TS panel

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,061 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I am trying to FTP the ipk files but to no avail, where am I going wrong? All keep getting is can't execute the files when I FTP them to the tmp folder. I am using BH 1.76 and trying to use TS 6.3 and Cccam 221 and 230

• sounds like lack of permissions,wrong IP,,could be a number of things..
    with BH you connect to vu through DCC or VuCc , make sure you gothte right user :root + password,then FTP:tmp ,
    here is where you pass the IPK then with remote control GREEN -YELLOW to MANUAL INSTALL IPK PÀCKAGE .
    if you have TSpanel installed ( btw is now version TS panel 6.5) then simply go to our addons- linuxsat-support and download/install whatever you wish...

• I have managed to install CCcam 2.3.0 and it isn't clearing my Cyfra card. Whats the best emulator to read Seca mediaguard encrypted cards? I missed the El Classico because of not being set up properly

• I don't wanna clog the forum with threads. Anyway I have installed VIX again but for some strange reason the emulators(Ccam) are refusing to install. I am using the specific one for vix. I am also trying to install TSPanel using telnet and it isn't going through!!! Is there a EPG I can use that will provide 7 day data instead of the now and next?

• You could use crossepg bud,very good and already installed in the vix image.

Have a look here for how to configure it etc; Crossepg

I have attached the version of Ts panel that should work with Vix. Give it a go!

FTP it to the tmp folder,then press the blue button,then selct vix,then select "install local extension" that should work.

Remember to restart the box after installation.

• I know Tspanel is a touchy subject here and it's the reason i was banned from this forum once before, and yes i do know that This forum operates and maintains a server on the Tspanel but if you would allow me to voice my opinion without banning me please ??.

I really would avoid Tspanel for use with ViX or any other Pli or Pli based image.

The reason ?.

Simply that Tspanel overwrites a lot of image critical system files during it's install which directly leads to problems with things like Timeshift it also makes removing it fully from the image at a later date almost impossible. This is a known problem and is the primary reason why We ( ViX ) removed it from our feeds, Pli also have a discussion on the same grounds on their forum with regard to this.

Now for Cams you can obtain them directly from this forum or via the Openvix image server. and no dont install CrossEPG into the ViX image as it already contains a Highly modified version already and if you overwrite this it will cause you problems.

My last point. The ViX image has a rather well stocked set of image feeds with lots of the more common plugins already in there ready to install at the click of a button, rendering the Tspanel pretty much useless barring for Cams which i have already mentioned above.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• backup your image before installing tspanel, and if it gives you any issues, then you can flash the backup, if it doesn't, then great. I don't use tspanel at the moment but have in the past and I can't remember there being any issues, not disputing that there could be, but as I said, back up first and you can't go wrong.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

I know Tspanel is a touchy subject here and it's the reason i was banned from this forum once before, and yes i do know that This forum operates and maintains a server on the Tspanel but if you would allow me to voice my opinion without banning me please ??.

Voicing an opinion isn't going to and hasn't got anyone banned, but attitude and bitching has. I don't think your last post will get you banned, but I think it is inaccurate to say that voicing your opinion got you banned before, it is ok to have an opinion, but without the attitude.

• Voicing an opinion isn't going to and hasn't got anyone banned, but attitude and bitching has. I don't think your last post will get you banned, but I think it is inaccurate to say that voicing your opinion got you banned before, it is ok to have an opinion, but without the attitude.

well we will just have to agree to disagree on that one, or ask your college who issued the bad after and i quote i said " Tspanel is utter trash and best avoided".

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Utter trash = bitching and attitude. Your comment on this thread about TSpanel is constructive, and explains the reason why you are against TSpanel, so more emphasises my point, and if you did get banned after the "utter trash" comment, then it was because of an accumulation of this kind of attitude, not as a result of one comment on one thread, so not really a major factor that it was about TSpanel.

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!