S*y CS Link Card

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 893 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Im looking to sell my S*y CS Link Card (caid 0666), it stands me at £47.99 from fleabay and £33 for registration of the card.

So best part of £70 quid and has about 11ish (over) months to run, I am hoping to recoup as much as I can but any reasonable offer will be considered.

Thanks

Bann/Banny...

EDIT: May also consider trading for other cards or even items... Try me, I dont always bite...

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• What channels are on the package Banny?

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• I have no idea I was out of action for a few weeks, due to electrical fault that took out my power supply on my receiver and my tv, and now its saying no entitlements, although I clearly do -

Im thinking of sticking it on flea bay... The amount to be paid isn't due, its because I had to go through the ordering process again to direct my friend and check what I needed to pay.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Too many issues with it is short version, or do you wanna know the long version :P

BpGgW.jpg

• I have done some more fking around -

My log says -

2012/10/25 07:37:45 510D90 r upper [i*****] chid: 0030, date: 2012/09/17 - 2012/10/16
    2012/10/25 07:37:45 510D90 r upper [i*****] chid: 0034, date: 2012/09/17 - 2012/09/30

But it is still showing -

CARDOK (no entitlements)

BpGgW.jpg

• The ones that use Connax are, the CAIDS are as above.

BpGgW.jpg

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!